Last entry, I thought I was ok..
But, the pain didnt stop there!
Da due hari Fara MC..
Luckily Monday Cuti Peristiwa for Sports Day..
.
.
On Monday morning, my fever become higher..
My head become more dizzy..
& again, I was on the bed for all day long!
That evening, mom asked me to go to clinic..
Act, bukn Fara sorg yg demam in my family, adik Fara yg Form 5 tu pon same gak..
But mb he's a guy, so antibodi die kuat sket compared to me..
.
.
I went to meet the Dr. together with my mom n bro..
After a longggg explanation I did, the Dr. jumped to a conc that we MIGHT suspected denggi!
At first, I thought the Dr. just wanna make fun of it since he was smiling while talked to us..
But, I was back to reality when he asked us to do a blood test!
.
.
After waited around 10 minutes, the results showed that we are having Demam Virus & have a greater possibility to get Denggi due to the symptoms that we had..
As for me, my platelets cells decreased to 219..the figure that normal person should have is around 150-450..eventho mine is still in that area, but due to the decreasement, as well as the symptoms that I had, so I have to do the blood test again this evening to see whether my platelets getting lower or not..
& as for my bro, his platelets was 108!even lower than me!
And b'cos of that, he had to do the Dengue Test..
Alhamdulillah, he's NEGATIVE!
But still, both of us have to do the follow-up checkup to make sure everything is under control..
.
.
Yesterday evening, I went to the clinic again cos my whole body became reddish!
Luckily, the Dr. said mb Fara ade allergic with certain medicines he gave on Monday..so, bertambah la lg koleksi ubat yg Fara kene makan!total for now is 7!!
Sampai da nek loya tekak ni asek menelan ubt je..klu sedap macm candies takpe!
Huhuhuhu
Yesterday, I did the blood test again..& it's getting lower, 188..da puas da dok minum air masak, 100 Plus sume, tp twon jugak!
& as for my bro, his platelets was 78, which is in critical area..so, semalam jugak Dr. keluarkan surt to GH Seremban, to admit him..
Last night, my parents sent him there but due to the Dr., he said 78 is still normal since there are too many Dengue cases nowadays, so the percentages of critical stage is also getting lower..
Dr.'s Advice:
Banyakkan minum air~
.
.
This evening, I've to do the Blood Test again & again & again..
Mintak2 la tak turun lg..
Tak nak masok hospital!
T.A.K.U.T

5 comments:
farra,my fren ritu pun kne cmni..pas2 die mls nk kne amik drh je..xlarat die kate..hiii..nsib bek die ok..
nway,be strong ok..lwn sakit tu..get well soon!!
Kak farah...
kuat2! ikot ckp doctor tau..
harap cpt smbuh..
get well soon kak farah..
get well soon..
thank god u're ok.. u need to continue drinking lots and lots of water yeh??
Zura:mmg tak larat pon asek2 nk kene amek darah..sampai da tak cukup darah da..Huhhuhu..
Thanks Dear.. :))
Zati:Dr. bg ubt merepek2 sampai abes satu badan akk gatal2!kurang asam pny Dr.!!tp nak tak nk, kene makan ubt jugak.. Huhuhuhu..
TQ!!
k.Ena:insya Allah.. :))) TQ!
k.Reen:Alhamdulillah..do hope I'll getting better.. :)) TQ, sis!
Post a Comment